First things first, to give credit where credit is due, Belinda Cunningham is the creator of this great idea. As I understand it, blogs that are nominated pay it forward by nominating 10 blogs of their choosing for the award, listing them on their site for their readers to check out, thus spreading the word of great blogs and providing cool back links. Belinda writes blog – she’s written a lot about Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich book and her take on that fine piece.
To that end, I am honored to have been one of Rob Wilson’s nominees. Rob is the man behind Rainbow Traffic Solutions Rainbow Traffic Solutions I’ve enjoyed reading Rob’s blog and learning a bit more about traffic networks. He runs several and posts all the news on his blog. If you aren’t yet familiar, you just might check it out.
There are so many quality blogs out there that it has taken me a while to determine which 10 I would like to introduce you to but at long last, here they are. A couple of these have been previously nominated however, I believe that they or worth repeating so that you, my readers, have a chance to learn of them as well.
My list of nominees includes;
- Passion 101 Dr. Adam Sheck’s blog is all about bringing the passion back into your relationship (what’s not to love about that???). Dr. Sheck provides advice for both men and women, monthly teleseminars and offers an opportunity to ask him questions directly. I’ve been enjoying his blog for several months now and find it well worth checking out.
- Creating Healing and Love Dr. Erica Goodstone focuses on healing and love. She really writes some powerfully inspirational posts that make us (at least they make me) stop and think about what is truly important in life. You really ought to stop by her blog. You can tell her writing comes straight from the heart.
- The Robin and Judy Show Robin Van der Merwe and Judy Hasenack provide a wealth of useful information for online marketers and bloggers. Whether you are a newbie or seasoned pro, this is a great blog to put on your reading list. You are sure to find something new and interesting to learn about.
- Automarker Karin Boode provide one of the only sites I know of that focuses on social bookmarking. Yes, I’m sure there are many but this is the only one that I regularly frequent. This can be such a critical element for any online marketing effort that it is a good one for my list.
- Peter Fuller MBA CA Peter provides Home Business Solutions for “Zoomers” (boomers with zip). What’s not to love about that? I suppose I have a predilection to his blog since our customers are very similar. Peter is a Chartered Accountant MBA who is offering information and reviews of various online business strategies. It’s well worth your time to check out his site.
- Colette Kenney is a very bright, shiny star in the relationships industry. She coaches and counsels to both singles and couples, nudging her clients towards greater levels of trust, intimacy and forgiveness. Colette’s style is refreshing and conscientious. I think you’ll enjoy her blog (and her) quite a lot.
- Lesly Moments by Lesly Federici, “the Green RN”. Lesly’s blog is always fun to check out. She talks about education, business, mindset and touches on all sorts of very useful topics (including holiday shopping). She also does many of her graphics/drawings herself and they are always a delight to see.
- Deborah A. Ten Brink Deborah takes a fresh approach to blogging by combining her passion for outdoor escapes with her online business. You’ll get the idea the moment you visit her blog and enter into an online garden setting that reminds us to remember what is important in our lives.
- I Should Have Listened to my Mother by Nancy Burke Barr, JD, aka “Mentor Mama”. As she states herself “My posts cheer you on, nag you to learn marketing laws & urge you to dress for success. No hype here, just old-fashioned hard work & common sense” It’s all fine and well to learn the ins and outs of online marketing but we mustn’t forget to learn about marketing laws along the way.
- Natalie Louise Natalie is a bit of a kindred spirit from down under. She has a wonderful blog full of online business tutorials and tools that are helpful to all online marketers. That’s probably why I like her blog so much…you can tell she just loves cranking out value. You’re sure to find some delightful tidbits.
Sadly, I honestly wanted to add about 1/2 dozen more so it was quite difficult for me to choose. Perhaps I’ll post another blog to let you know about another few for your amusement. In the meantime, what are you waiting for? Check out a few of these blogs but do be sure to come back and leave a comment letting me know what you think of my selections. Too heavy in one area or another? Did you find them useful and was this fun for you? Do you know of a site that I should have included?