Top Menu

Does “Tribing” Pay?

Social TribeI may be opening a can of worms on this one but I’m very curious to hear what folks are truly thinking about tribes with respect to the value they add to your overall business plan and goals.  In case you haven’t heard about tribes with respect to online marketing, the concept is derived from Seth Godin’s Tribes that advocates leaders step up to lead others in a given area or specialty and the those that follow form a community or ‘tribe’.  First, let me say that there are tribes and then there are tribes.

I do love the concept of tribes, particularly for bloggers where like-minded folks can gather, share and learn from one another, syndicate content, mastermind or possibly even collaborate on projects.  Rather then simply going it alone, a tribe can be the ideal place to meet great people, gain alternate perspectives, and a sense of community…a truly powerful concept.  The concept relies upon reciprocation and cooperation rather than competition.

An added benefit of ‘tribing’ is directly related to content syndication.  Depending upon the tribal system, you may either have an assigned day or accumulate points to earn your ‘turn’ and have your content shared by others in the tribe.  When the tribes stampedes through your site leaving comments and /or sharing your content on social sites you gain not only the traffic but social proof, and links from a multitude of IP addresses…a good thing in Google’s eyes.

The flip side of the coin (isn’t there always a flip side?) and the question I pose is what value that traffic has to your overall success?  Arguably, social proof, syndication and links provide enough value to make it worthwhile however, depending upon the tribe’s system, that may not necessarily be so.

In the not too distant past, I belonged to a tribe that seemed to be great on the surface but soon led me to question the tactic.  I did see tremendous spikes in my traffic whenever I posted something new but I also saw that as my traffic rose, so too, did my bounce rate.  If you aren’t familiar with Google’s bounce rate it “…is the percentage of single-page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance (landing) page. Use this metric to measure visit quality – a high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance pages aren’t relevant to your visitors.”  Google doesn’t like pages that aren’t relevant so this is definitely not a good thing.

Essentially, the system that particular tribe was using enabled folks to quickly share content without staying on a page.  No, that wasn’t the intent however, it was practice to many of the members.  Traffic gained was most assuredly superficial.  Folks were simply sharing and bouncing right away to claim more reciprocation points from other ‘shares’.  Fortunately, some tribal systems do promote deeper connections by also giving ”points” for comments, and other connections made on someone’s page which helps to resolve the bounce rate issue but a couple of my questions still stand.

Participation in a tribe means devoting valuable time giving, connecting and sharing before receiving.  Having said that and given the value of syndication, links and social proof, do you think that the value gained is worthy of the time given?  Does a page shared negate increased bounce rate?  Does a spike in traffic on one day each week outweigh the rest of the week?  And while I’m at it, what of social connection numbers?   Should they really ‘count’ if they are connections made purely for points in a system?  We all know folks who simply go after numbers.  Isn’t it more important to engage with one person than to simply connect with many?

What are your thoughts about the value of tribes?  I’d love to hear your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

, , , ,

78 Responses to Does “Tribing” Pay?

1. Carolyn Elizabeth Blake July 21, 2010 at 3:17 am #

Hi Linnea, Nice to meet another member of TSA! What I love as a personal added bonus to my tribe participation is getting to read blogs and meet tribe members outside of my area of focus. Like ministers and balloonists, and triathlon athletes. This enriches and expands my life. And TSA is a tribe that does it right!
    Thanks for a thoughtful post,
    Carolyn
    Carolyn Elizabeth Blake recently posted..Backlinks – Where- How- and WhyMy Profile

2. Val Wilcox July 21, 2010 at 11:56 am #

Linnea,
    I understand exactly what you are speaking about. I am a member of two different Tribes, each one is unique in it’s own way. The TSA is basically syndication & does depend on a number system. I have been able to make some great connections through this site. So I do enjoy being connected there very much! And I have noticed the difference on my blog.

The other Tribe is a bit more involved and I am able to have deeper connections. This Tribe has a Ning community with tons of training webinars on file & new training every other week. Along with that, we hold weekly mini tribe calls with smaller groups to connect & get to know one another & assist each other in different aspects of online business. There are also Mastermind groups which have formed out of like interests. The main focus in this Tribe is commenting on blogs, which show other readers that your content IS relevant. A point system is not used here. It’s about personal support and growth.

I’ve made some very deep connections with members who are in the same field. We’ve started collaborating on product development. The feeling of community is so strong and builds your support connections.

Now both communities have opportunities to step up into leadership roles, which is a huge plus!

As far as helping out my site. My numbers have grown expotentially by being connected in both of these Tribes. Is it worth it? Absolutely! My site would be a ghost town without it.

Val :)
    Val Wilcox recently posted..Empower Your Dream LifeMy Profile

3. Joseph July 21, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

Hey! I love your writing! It’s very good and very interesting to read.

As far as the tribe… I like them. It’s brought me a lot of traffic, and even if I do have a higher bounce rate, my Alexa score has gone down because of the traffic.

As far as the value that comes from the tribe, I’ve seen a lot. Most online marketers are selling something and I’m no exception. On top of my main goal of bringing people into my network marketing company, I sell affiliate products to pay for my advertising. Since I’ve joined a tribe, I’ve done a lot better at selling the tools and affiliate products.

I think the tribe is worth the time it takes to syndicate other people content, and I’ve learned a lot from the blogs of other people.

Great post!

Thanks!
    Joseph recently posted..DXN – One World One MarketMy Profile

4. Linnea July 21, 2010 at 5:39 pm #

Hi Carolyn,

I too, really enjoy seeing what everyone is doing and reading the different blogs from all fields. It’s really fun. and btw – I enjoyed reading your backlinks article as well. Keep up the great work and thanks for stopping by.

5. Linnea July 21, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

Hi Val,

Thanks for the very thoughtful comment. It sure sounds like you have found a couple of very great tribes to support your efforts and that is GREAT! You also added a point that I had not touched on, that of leadership opportunities. I think tribes are terrific as well and appreciate not only the exposure but the diversity of people and ideas represented.

6. Linnea July 21, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

Thanks for the tweet!

7. Linnea July 21, 2010 at 5:52 pm #

Hi Joseph,

Thanks so much for the nice words! I’m happy that you enjoy my writing and post.
    I’m thrilled to hear that your income has actually gone up as a direct benefit of participating in a tribe. Most folks do get the traffic boost if they are active participants but it’s even better to correlate an increase in revenue. Thanks for stopping by.

8. Kimberly Wagner July 21, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

I’m not so sure that I value the tribe experience that I had because the traffic was not niche specific. Really, my current traffic reflects the actual interest and connections I’ve generated so far. The seeming success that I had then is not reflective of my actual success. I need to build connections for sure and so far Twitter has been my best tool for expanding my reach in my niche especially with the additional Twitter tools that are available to use Twitter better.
    Kimberly Wagner recently posted..DEATH BY PPT and other weak technology usesMy Profile

9. Howard Hughes July 22, 2010 at 10:26 am #

Hi Linea. I understand how one would stop and ask that question. A perspective is that when you help enough people get what they want, you’ll get what you want. I love reading the posts of the people I have been thrown together with and have learned a lot from others’ perspective since I became a TSAer.
    It’s also worth bearing in mind that was we follow each other and band together, our web presence increases too. Yes, there are some aspects done for the points but I’m meeting a whole new bunch of terrifc people that I would have missed.
    Howard Hughes recently posted..Guilty!My Profile

10. Linnea July 22, 2010 at 5:51 pm #

Hi Kim,

If you are already getting plenty of traffic from your specific niche or have found another effective way to do that then perhaps it wouldn’t be of immense value to you. It seems to me that as a minimum, the traffic, comments etc., would provide social proof regardless of the niche and of course, there is value in simply being able to connect with others who are doing the same as you. Thanks so much for your valuable feedback.

11. Linnea July 22, 2010 at 5:57 pm #

Hi Howard,

Yes, and that is one of the greatest benefits in my book. I love seeing what everyone else is doing and reading all sorts of different information. I do have to be somewhat careful with it however, as I could spend far too much time playing with it and not get my own ‘stuff’ done. It’s a bit like social media in that respect.

12. Laura Morris July 22, 2010 at 7:29 pm #

Hi Linnea

Thank so much for having the bravery to step out and speak about this so honestly. What with the “big” conversation going on over on Facebook at the TSA page, it’s got alot of us thinking about quality and quantity.
    I remember doing the social thing years ago back before it was even popular on an mlm community site. The “noise” was so loud from everyone promoting their own deals that you could not hear yourself think. The people who were offering value, taking their time, building the relationships, with no rush or eye on the numbers of how many “friends” they were accumulating, seemed to do the best. I think Tribes are very much the same.
    Tribes can be the best place for a blogger, or the worst if it is done incorrectly. Thank you for your thoughtful and honest observations.
    Laura Morris
    Laura Morris recently posted..Principle Based Leadership – People Interest vs Self InterestMy Profile

13. Linnea July 23, 2010 at 2:19 pm #

Hi Laura,

You are so very welcome. I hear exactly what you are saying about the noise! Really annoying and I don’t ‘get’ how anyone thinks that will actually work so it must work with some ppl sometimes or I think they would get wise and stop. I’m a strong believer in quality as opposed to quantity. There are times when I feel pushed to go for numbers and I must say that rankles me. Thanks for stopping by and for your thoughtful comment.

14. Linnea July 23, 2010 at 2:20 pm #

Thanks for tweeting!

15. Angela July 23, 2010 at 5:50 pm #

Hey Linnea! I am a memeber of a couple different tribes and do enjoy the connections I am making. I did not know that about the bounce rate. That is definitely something to pay attention to. Thanks for this great information.
    Angela recently posted..A Cool Free Seo Tool For Your Blog Posts and ArticlesMy Profile

16. Andrew Sayers July 28, 2010 at 12:57 am #

Hi Linnea,

A beautifully written and engaging article and right on topic! As a recent member of TSA there have already been a few times when I’ve asked myself if the time that I commit to commenting and syndicating is worth the return. But then I had to look at how I was measuring that. Traffic is up, whilst comments on my blog have been disappointingly low (I tend to use this as a benchmark as I do take a lot of time myself to read and comment if appropriate). My main business to date has been traditional offline and so far there isn’t any direct business that I can attribute to tribe activity. Also disappointing? Maybe.

Of the plus points, I’m getting to meet lots of really nice people who seem to be genuine. I know that most have something to sell, but what’s been interesting is that very few people I’ve met have pushed a message hard. That’s been good for me. I’ve been exposed to areas of opportunity that I would otherwise have missed and it’s helped me to formulate my plans for online businesses.

Overall, I’d have to say it’s been a very positive experience so far.

Thanks & regards,

Andrew

17. Joseph McDevitt July 28, 2010 at 6:03 am #

Linnea, I am relatively new to the TSA tribe. I really do believe in the concept. I have not seen a big difference in my bounce rate, but I have not been at it very long either. One thing I can say is that my Alexa rank has improved quite a bit. Thanks for the great post! Joseph McDevitt
    Joseph McDevitt recently posted..How To Use Google Reader To Read RSS FeedsMy Profile

18. Linnea July 28, 2010 at 8:54 am #

Hi Angela,

So great to see you. I think you’ve hit on one of the biggest benefits…that of making connections with other bloggers writing about all sorts of things. While bounce rate is definitely something to pay attention to, it isn’t the only thing. “Activity” is also important to Google so finding a balance is key. Glad to be of help and thanks for stopping by!

19. Linnea July 28, 2010 at 9:03 am #

Hi Andrew,

Excellent observation about TSA. I too, have noticed the lack of pushy hard sales unlike some other tribes, and for that I am extremely grateful. It’s one of the things that I appreciate so much about TSA. Diversity of interests is also something that I appreciate about the tribe.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your very thoughtful comment!

20. Linnea July 28, 2010 at 9:20 am #

Hi Joseph,

AH yes, the Alexa rank…a great indicator of activity and not to be ignored. If you add great content and value, your bounce rate should be fine. Some folks will always bounce so you can’t really drive it to zero however, if it is too high, Google won’t like it. All things in balance. Congrats on your Alexa rank…keep up the good work.

21. Julie Elliott July 28, 2010 at 8:23 pm #

Great post Linnea.

I have not been a part of any of tribe and before my husband got involved in one I had never heard of such thing online before. I do love what it is doing for us and for others and the amazing information that people share and we are able to learn from. I am still learning and having lots of fun.
    Julie Elliott recently posted..Are you ready to take a standMy Profile

22. Joe Malinowski July 29, 2010 at 6:52 am #

Great post! This is something I have been thinking about recently. Personally I have been focused more on the relationship side of things.

It has worked in traditional networking and continues to work online. Numbers does not mean quality by any means. It is relative to going to a networking event collecting everyones business card and then blasting them all with a “Hey everyone, this is what I do! Refer me when you get a chance.”

The system must be based upon quality posts and shares, not just a quick retweet.

Have a great day!

Joe
    Joe Malinowski recently posted..The Jonny Carson MethodMy Profile

23. Linnea July 29, 2010 at 8:47 am #

Hi Julie,

So happy to hear that that you are loving your “tribing” experience. It really can be great fun. Keep on learning and growing!

24. Linnea July 29, 2010 at 8:50 am #

Hi Joe,

You certainly have the right idea! Connections are so important and I honestly believe that you can do both by connecting within the tribe. As with all groups I think you’ll find it easier to connect with some than with others but that is true of all groups. Keep up the great work.

25. Darlene Davis July 29, 2010 at 3:06 pm #

Hi Linnea,
    Thanks for being brave and tackling several difficult aspects of Tribes. It is fun to meet people from all walks of life. I enjoy reading different perspectives and networking with people who I wouldn’t normally meet.

On the other hand, my bounce rate has increased, and in several instances, too much attention has been given to numbers. It is all about quality—getting to know others and investing in them.
    Darlene Davis recently posted..The Lost Art of WritingMy Profile

26. Steven Winata July 30, 2010 at 4:06 pm #

Linnea, thanks for sharing this. I am a new member of TSA and love the idea of tribing.

Bookmarking and liking are very easy to do and, in TSA, are given the same point as commenting. But I think members who are willing to spend time reading posts and give meaningful comments will eventually reap the most rewards.

No system is perfect and pleasing to everyone but as you do your part with integrity, you will reap what you sow.
    Steven Winata recently posted..Traffic Geyser Trial Re-openedMy Profile

27. Deborah A. Ten Brink July 30, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Linnea, your blog is really great! So glad that Tribing has worked out so well for you. It’s all a learning experience. Different people have different agendas and your stats can tell you what’s working and what isn’t. You have a great insight on your own results and that’s helpful to us all!

Thanks my friend, another great post!

Deborah
    Deborah A. Ten Brink recently posted..Response cached until Sat 31 @ 7:48 GMT (Refreshes in 60 Minutes)My Profile

28. Linnea July 31, 2010 at 6:20 pm #

Hi Darlene,

You are welcome and I agree with you 100%. I do enjoy all the different people, blogs, different writing styles etc., however, I do also think that one has to temper the ‘fun’ and as with all social media, take time to connect rather than just simply try to rack up the numbers. Thank you too, for your comment.

29. Linnea July 31, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your support. Yes, I agree, it does take more time to actually read and comment but by doing so, you at least can be assured of not increasing someone’s bounce rate. Your point that no system is perfect is very well taken…and I will say that in my opinion, the TSA is darn close.

30. Linnea July 31, 2010 at 7:33 pm #

Hey there, Deborah.

Thanks much! and thank you as well for the sweet tweet…
    I agree that stats can certainly inform our decisions but they don’t always tell the whole story. I get a kick out of following them in any event. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comment!

31. kiaran August 1, 2010 at 2:17 am #

Hi Linnea great Blog you have going here. I’ve just jumped on board TSA and am a big fan of Seth Godin – I guess my early take on the benefits of the tribe is that it provides a holistic connection to like minded people -unlike say the 1000’s of random twitter followers that for the most part are anonymous and only tenuously connected.

Its less about the traffic spike although it is gratifying to see our Blogs being read – but I guess the real benefit is the knowledge recd from all the other Blogs that we otherwise wouldn’t take the time to visit-a lesson learned here and there compounds real quick

Thanks for sharing Cheers Kiaran from mostly Sunny Perth!

32. Kimberly Wagner August 1, 2010 at 3:04 pm #

I definitely agree that being a part of a tribe is great for helping each other build social proof. That is something that has been very beneficial and I have appreciated the reciprocation.

33. Linnea August 3, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

Hello Kiaran from mostly Sunny Perth!

Thanks so much for the positive words. I too, am a huge fan of Seth Godin and I do love the connection with like minded people. I think that you’ve hit right on the nose that we get the benefit of not only reading but seeing what others are doing on their blogs. It’s a really great melting pot. Take care and have a great day.

34. Linnea August 3, 2010 at 9:41 pm #

Hi Kim,

Great to see you!
    Glad that ‘tribing’ has proved beneficial for you and your blog.

35. Yorinda August 4, 2010 at 10:13 pm #

Hi Linnea,

a very thought provoking article.
    For me I have learned so much from the TSA Tribe, as well as appreciating that my site is getting more traffic. It does involve time and thought posting comments on people’s posts.

I appreciate your explanation of the “bounce rate”.

Thank you and have a fantastic day.
    Yorinda

36. Lloyd Dobson August 5, 2010 at 5:30 am #

Hello Linnea,

Enjoyed reading your article concerning tribes. The most important commodity that we have human beings is our relationships with our fellow man. There is an Irish saying that there are: “Wooden ships, plastic ships and metal ships; however the most important ship is a FRIENDSHIP.”

Now with that said . . .ANY business you are in requires that you build relationships and then provide value. Always VALUE! VALUE! VALUE! We are in the “People Business” and the fundamental way we succeed in our business is to give value. The tribes certainly allow us to inner act with people and thus build a relationship. Now we are able to find out their wants or needs and possible provide a solution.

Well . . .I have sort of rambled on and need to get on, getting on!

Go out and make it a great day!

Lloyd Dobson :)
    Lloyd Dobson recently posted..Smart and Safe Backlink Building Guide To Obtain Page 1 on GoogleMy Profile

37. Lloyd Dobson August 5, 2010 at 6:06 am #

Hello Linnea,

A great article concerning “Tribes” and do they pay? My answer would be absolutely yes. They certainly don’t necessarily have to pay monetarily; however; with that said let me expand a little. We must build relationships for health, wealth and happiness. The “Tribes” allow us to do this very thing. If we always provide value, we will get it in return.

I wasn’t at the round table when God created; however, I have experienced much of the rewards in life from giving. When we give’th, it comes back twenty fold . . .We are in the “People Business” and the Tribes allows us to build relationships within those Tribes.

Go out and make it a great day!
    Lloyd Dobson :)

38. Bill Cowan August 6, 2010 at 3:20 pm #

Thanks Linnea, You’re right. So if I get traffic but it doesn’t affect my wallet, what good is it? I really need to take the time and analyze this to see what changes I can make, how I can keep traffic, keep things relevant and see an increase in loyalty and eventually income.
    Bill Cowan recently posted..Live Each MomentMy Profile

39. Linnea August 10, 2010 at 11:35 am #

Hi Yorinda,

You are welcome. I’m glad you are getting some great value from TSA. It really is a good choice in my opinion. You never know what posts you’ll be reading from day to day. Kinda fun to boot. You have a great day too.

40. Linnea August 10, 2010 at 11:52 am #

Thanks Bill.

I’m glad I provoked thought however, I hope you don’t overlook the intrinsic value of social proof that you do gain. I just think that we need to find a ‘healthy’ balance (and isn’t that the way with all things?). Thanks for stopping by.

41. Linnea August 10, 2010 at 12:07 pm #

Hi Lloyd,

I love the quote, and it is so pertinent. I absolutely agree with you about building relationships and being a part of a tribe certainly provides that opportunity however, it still requires making the effort (as you do) to actually connect with people and not just blindly pursue numbers. Thanks so much for stopping by and adding value to my post.

42. Kathy Jodrey August 11, 2010 at 7:14 pm #

Hi Linnea,

This is a subject that I have had many conversations about, so I’m glad you bring it up. Honestly I had never heard of Google’s bounce rate, which adds another layer to the conversation.

Yes, there is a lot of time invested in being a member of a tribe, but I do find it rewarding for a couple of reasons. For one thing, it really brings us out of our own little world, helping us to connect with and meet other like minded people. Secondly, it provides great social proof.

Yes, tribe members may only be syndicating your content in order to have the same done for their content, but when visitors come from outside the tribe they are much more likely to be impressed with and remain on a site that has a lot of activity.

What we need to do is be sure to branch out to other forms of traffic generation such as SEO in order to bring outsiders in to our sites.
    Kathy Jodrey recently posted..Emotional Clearing With EmMatrix…Thank You Sandhan! Summer Scenery Series 4My Profile

43. Linnea August 12, 2010 at 8:40 am #

Hi Kathy,

Indeed! I think it is perfectly fine that tribe members trade syndicate in order to get their content syndicated. The only time it is an issue is if a lot of the members go to your site and ‘bounce’ right away. If they stay and actually read the whole post and / or comment, bounce rate isn’t an issue. I absolutely agree that while they provide great benefits, tribes should in no way be the only method of generating traffic to your site. Thank you for stopping by and for your comment.

44. Melodie Kantner August 20, 2010 at 1:32 am #

Hi Linnea,

I have been enjoying the tribes, especially TSA which I am now using solely. I love making connections with other people and learning from each other. I have learned LOTS of neat things to help my marketing skills.

I am also more interested in the commenting than increased traffic from the tribes. It is just one thing that goes in the mix. Also, I have been writing my blog for a little over a year. In the beginning there weren’t many comments. I think it helps increase visibility.

Melodie

45. Linnea August 20, 2010 at 9:11 am #

Hi Melodie,

Tribes are great and I’m so glad you found the TSA. If you are going to use only one, you’ve selected a good one indeed.
    I too, am more interested in the comments than in the traffic however, the increased traffic is certainly nothing to sneeze at. Isn’t it great that we can get both from tribing?
    Congrats on passing your first year. That’s a milestone in and of itself! Keep up the good work.

46. Bruce Cagle August 29, 2010 at 6:08 am #

Well Linnea, Sometimes we need to look at those worms. If I was to say I have not had some of the same feelings in the past, I would be lying.

I think it comes down to a person’s motives. If it is all about getting and not giving, then it is wrong. And only the person that is using the system knows their heart.

We all know people that go to work, and some really put their heart into it. They like their work, they want to do a good job. And they are there to get paid, not charity, honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay.

So I say there is nothing wrong about getting paid (points) for helping others, and in turn I want people to get “paid” for helping me. Now the good thing here is if I do not like a post or blog, am I forced to comment?

No, not really, of course, the winners for the week, they ask us to give them favor and make it onto their blogs and reward them, but I do not think you would get kicked out of the system if you missed one or two now and then.

So there is freedom, and I like that. I can build relationships with the people in the system I jive with. And maybe that is you, I would like to think so.

So far I see a great group of people and leaders who want to give the ordinary person a leg up. The web can be a harsh place where the good stuff is buried and the ones with know-how and tricks get ahead. So being part of a team is just good business.

So I wish you well and encourage everyone to take part whole-heartedly.

May God Bless Us all
    Bruce

47. Linnea August 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm #

Hi Bruce,

It sounds as though we are on the same page. I think that tribing is like so many things; that we can get from it what we put into it and I think that the inverse may also be true. I would like to think that in the long run, the disingenuous would also fall away…don’t know if that holds true but I would like to think so.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving a comment.

48. Matthew Neer September 25, 2010 at 3:35 pm #

Hey there, great post here. Tribing is such a great way to get your blog up and running with loads of exposure and social proof.
    Matthew Neer recently posted..The 7 Figure Networker – A Legitimate SystemMy Profile

49. Linnea September 27, 2010 at 3:14 pm #

Hi Matthew,

I absolutely agree with you! You’ve just gotta love the power of the tribe!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

50. Golda Smith November 6, 2010 at 6:47 pm #

Hi Linnea,

I’m so happy that you wrote this. Before joining a tribe myself I questioned if they were worth it. I questioned why do I have to pay for some while others are free. Since joining TSA I have noticed an increase in visitors, comments and shares, which is great for social proof. I do hope that they are commenting because they really like my content and not just for the numbers.

I also believe that if you want more then you have to do more for others, so I absolutely love reading and commenting on other blogs. I get to meet some very interesting people.
    Golda Smith recently posted..Prospecting Tips For Network Marketing SuccessMy Profile

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Does Tribing Pay? | Linnea Kline -- Topsy.com - July 21, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Val Wilcox, carolynblake. carolynblake said: RT @lvkline Does Tribing Pay? | Linnea Kline http://bit.ly/badJOj #Blogging #content #syndication #online #marketing […]